Kaju katli is a delicious Indian sweet food. It is also known as Kaju Barfi, cashew slice. Soak cashews in water for a long time (usually overnight), and then grind them into a paste. Boil the sugar solution until a line is formed when two fingers are dipped in it and pulled apart, then add it to the grated cashew Kaju. Then spread the paste flat in a shallow flat bottom plate, and then cut into bite-sized diamond-shaped pieces. The raw materials of Kaju katli are cashew kernels produced by the Kaju cashew processing machine.
Table of Contents
How to cook Kaju katli?
Ingredients: cashew nuts, plate sugar (any sugar will do).
- Break the whole piece of sugar with a small hammer.
- Put the cashew nuts in a non-stick pan, and slowly fry them over low heat. Stir them continuously to heat the cashew nuts evenly.
- Fry until the cashews are all yellow.
- Then put in the crushed sugar pan and stir fry. Put more sugar to the form.
- Continue to stir fry on low heat, let the hot cashew nuts melt all the sugar.
- Pour it on the tarp while it is hot.
- Then wrap it up with a tarp and press it into a rectangle.
- Slice while hot without being hot.
- Then spread out and let cool.
- Keep it in a glass jar after cooling thoroughly.
Overview of Kaju cashew processing machine
The Kaju cashew processing machine includes cashew grading, cashew shelling, cashew peeling, and other operation. This cashew nut processing line has a large capacity, fully automatic working, intelligent control system. And we also provide tailor-made service according to customer’s requirements.