The commercial screw oil press machine adopts spiral extrusion materials to extract oil. It is suitable for pressing peanuts, sesame seeds, walnuts, and other nut oil. The screw oil extraction machine has cold-pressed and hot-pressed models. It can form an oil press production line with the roaster machine, oil filter, and filling machine. It can get purer oil by using the automatic spiral oil press machine. Therefore, it is widely welcomed by individuals, small oil mills, and large oil mills.
screw oil press machine suitable nuts raw material
Because the screw oil press has two types of cold pressing and hot pressing, it is suitable for a wide range of raw materials. It is suitable for pressing peanuts, sunflower seeds, sesame, walnuts, and other nuts. In addition, it is also suitable for oil extraction of rapeseed, soybean, palm kernel, flax, and other seeds.
Commercial screw oil extraction machine parameters
Automatic screw oil press machine structure and working principle
The spiral oil press machine mainly consists of the electrical control part, the heating press part, the adjustment part, the transmission part, and the vacuum filter oil part.
The heating pressed part is the most important part of the pressed nut oil. When using the machine for oil extraction, pour already pressed raw material into the hopper. The machine’s spiral will continuously push nuts forward and press oil. Under the high-pressure situation in the press chamber, friction and heat are generated between the raw material and the press chamber. It destroys the cell structure of the raw material, so the oil in the nuts is squeezed out.
The squeezed oil passes through a vacuum filter barrel to filter out impurities in the oil. Therefore, the use of the screw oil press machine can obtain purer oil.
Advantages of the automatic spiral oil press machine
- High oil yield
The equipment will squeeze out the oil content of the oil to the maximum, and it will not compromise the oil content. Compare with the traditional screw oil extraction machine, its oil output will be 4%~6% higher.
- High efficiency and energy saving
The oil press can process 50kg, 100kg, 300kg, 500kg, and other raw materials in one hour. And only one person can operate the machine. Compared with the traditional screw oil press machine, it can save 60% energy under the same output.
- Wide range of applicable raw materials
This machine is used to squeeze more than 20 kinds of oil crops such as peanuts, sesame, rapeseed, cottonseed, and soybean. It uses a vacuum filtration system to get purer oil in one pressing.
How to install the screw oil extraction machine
- Before installation, please clean the newly purchased oil press.
- Disassemble the main shaft according to the instruction manual, press the screw and polish it smoothly, and add lubricating oil to all parts that need lubrication.
- After polishing, re-install the parts on the screw oil extraction machine in the order of disassembly. Please noted that not to displace them wrongly to prevent affecting the oil extraction quality.
- After installing the main shaft, use a compression nut to compress it until the disc can creep when squeezing oil.
- Place the installed screw oil press machine in a stable position, turn on the power, and then put in the material for oil extraction.
Precautions for the screw cold oil press machine
- Regularly check the lubrication of each component, this time can be based on every 50 hours of work. If not add lubricating oil in time will cause dry grinding of the screw and damage the screw for a long time.
- The part where adding lubricating oil should prevent the intrusion of dust and other impurities. The quality of the oil in the gearbox should be checked every year. If find any deterioration, all the oil should be replaced in time.
- When the squeezing volume is reduced, or the cake and oil are abnormal, check the wear of the snails and the squeezed strips.
- 4. After each work, please clean up the remaining oil cakes in the machine in time. Every quarter, disassemble the snails and strips and clean the machine.
Raw material oil extraction rate table
Different raw materials have different oil content, so the oil yield when using a screw oil press machine is also different. The following lists the oil yields of several common oil extraction raw materials for reference:
|Dry cake residual oil rate(%)||≤8||≤8||≤7||≤7|
How to increase the oil extraction rate
The oil output rate of a screw oil extraction machine is a question that customers often ask when buying a machine. The oil press does not compromise the oil output of the raw materials, and the oil output is directly related to the oil content in the raw materials. However, the processing of raw materials and the operation of the oil press will affect the oil yield of the oil press.
- Processing of raw materials before oil extraction
Different raw materials have different characteristics and the processing techniques are also different. For example, sesame is a hot pressing raw material. The oil yield of sesame seeds pressed by a screw hot-pressed machine is higher than that after cold pressing. The excessive moisture content of the roasted sesame will cause the oil cake to not form.
- Familiarity with the operation of spiral oil press machine
Improper operation of the oil press will also directly affect the oil output rate. How to squeeze oil, how to control the output speed of the oil, and how to make the output of the oil high are closely related to the operation of the oil press.