Post by adminNov-02,2018The appearance of the peanut roaster machine facilitates the peanut baking enterprise and some peanut processing enterprises, and improves the efficiency of baking peanuts. Compared with the current manpower, the peanut roasting machine not only improves the efficiency, but also the price is cheaper. Since the peanut roaster machine will affect its life because it is often used, we need to find ways to extend its service life and make it more beneficial to us. Let's take a look at how the Shuliy machinery manufacturer shared the peanut roaster machine. Service life:
1. Before use, check whether the fasteners are tightened, whether the rotating parts are flexible, and whether there is lubricating oil in each bearing. The peanut roaster machine should be placed on a stable floor.
2. After the motor is started, the steering of the rotor should be consistent with the direction indicated on the machine. Leave idling for a few minutes to see if there is any abnormal sound. After normal operation, the peanuts can be fed evenly.
Third, select the appropriate screen according to the size of the peanut.
4. Peanut fruit should be evenly and properly fed when it is fed. It should not contain iron filings, stones and other debris to prevent breaking peanuts and causing mechanical failure. When the peanuts cover the sieve surface, the rice switch can be opened.
5. When the peanut shells in the peanuts increase, the motor can be moved downwards to tension the fan belt and increase the amount of blowing.
6. When operating, do not stand on the side of the belt drive to avoid injury.
7. Ensure that there is sufficient lubricating oil in the transmission parts and bearings and clean and replace them regularly.
8. When using the machine for a period of time, when it is ready to store the machine, the dust, dirt and residual grains and other debris in the exterior should be removed, and the belt should be removed and stored separately. Clean all parts of the bearings with diesel oil, dry them and apply butter. The machine should be covered in a dry warehouse to avoid sun and rain.